Hearty Chicken Curry Soup
- 5 cups – Chopped Yellow Onion (big chop)
- 5 cups – Chopped Potatoes (big chop)
- 2 cups – Diced Carrots, bite size
- 5 tbsp – Dill, fresh or dried
- 5 tbsp – Mint, fresh, chopped
- 75 tbsp – Curry Powder
- 75 tbsp – Masala Powder
- 5 tbsp – Sea Salt
- 7 cups – Distilled Water
- 5-2 cups – Brown Rice, cooked
- 2 Cooked & Shredded Chicken Breasts
- Sauté onions and potatoes, mixing in all spices and salt.
- Add the water, cover and bring to a boil. Using an immersion blender or countertop blender, blend this mixture to create a puree.
- Sautee the carrots, seasoning with a small amount of salt, until they’re soft. Transfer the blended mix back into a pot and add the carrots and herbs to the blended mix.
- Combine the brown rice and shredded chicken breast to the puree mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.