Our Garlic & Kale Detox Soup was originally crafted for our RESET that we launched in 2015. This delicious soup is packed with garlic which is a natural immune booster and is proven to assist with attacking the common cold. According to Healthline a 12-week study found that a daily garlic supplement reduced the number of common colds by 63% compared to a placebo.
Other ingredients include kale which is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. Kale contains fiber, antioxidants, calcium, and high in both vitamin C & K.
We could go on and on with studied that show eating whole, healthy vegetables support a strong immune system however, what we want to do is support our community in staying as healthy as possible by giving them some of our healthy soup recipes. Food is a proven method to support your immune system and posted below is a delicious soup that your family and you will love. Please enjoy!
3 cups – chopped yellow onion
4.5 TBSP – chopped garlic
6.75 cups – chicken broth or vegetable broth
3 cups – water
4 cups – chopped kale
3 cups – chopped mushroom
1.2 tsp – sea salt
1 tsp – pepper
- Put chopped onion, garlic, mushrooms, salt and pepper in pot with a little olive oil and stir until onions are translucent.
- Add broth and water and bring to boil.
- Add kale once boiling and lower heat.
- Allow for kale to simmer in soup and serve.
- Proceed to add any quinoa, rice or grain to bulk up soup if desired and enjoy!